Need suggestion on artwork for website
Photo 
Hi guys, i really need help for a project that i working on with a few friends. We are creating a tabletop game and i'm doing the character designs and also the artwork. We are established a site already and i'm doing atm one of the artwork for the site. I would highly appreciate suggestion about composition, design or any other technical critique.

So this pic will be placed on top the first page, like a banner. Its just a loose lineart so i can easily modify it anyway u suggest. Thanks in advance

Welcome to CD! :)
That seems pretty tall and not that wide for a top of page banner, will it be cropped in some way?
Do you have the site layout or actual site, that you can post as well? It is a bit hard to crit something destined for a web layout without seeing how it sits in relation to other elements?

In general I think the figures are very stiff and have some issues with proportion and quite a bit of work to be done on anatomy. This is more so for the male figures than the female. There are perspective inconsistencies with the big hammer, it looks like it is going into the page, but he is holding it like it should be coming out of the page. Draw hands as accurately as you can, even if it is loose. Hands and faces are the things you need to nail because they can easily bring down your painting if flawed

I won't comment on composition because I'd ideally like to see where this is supposed to fit on a webpage before doing that.
As a design crit on the characters, at the moment it seems like the dude on the left is from a different game completely to the others. Seems more modern? Perhaps this is intended, but I thought I would raise it.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
it will be used for the media section too, i will widen it and maybe adding more characters. i changed the design a little, maybe this time is more cohesive. Thanks for the reply Amit :)

Hey man, so you improved the poses a little and brought the design a bit more in line, but I think you need to go even further. A static composition and standing figures can still have a lot of movement, dynamism and character in them. You just have to really work to build it in. I did a drawing based on yours to try and illustrate.

I removed all the tangents between your characters, their outlines were touching each other which didn't help to separate them or create depth. Pay attention to your lineweight when doing lineart, even if loose. You can use it to accentuate depth. I tried to accentuate the pyramid comp a bit more as well.

I tried to give each a different character and aesthetic and really accentuate their differences to separate them more. Notice the tank has hard angles, the angled shape language all throughout (your guy had hard angled armour but then a rounded helmet). I also made him much bigger a silhouette. The woman has curves and is organic (no time to do much design on her) and tried to give her an attitude. The 'barbarian shamen' is sort of inbetween in terms of shapes but I again tried to give him some facial expression to show character. I had to make up my own stories for the characters because you didn't mention what you were going for so they might not reflect your own characters, but it is important to tell the story of the characters through your art without explicity needing to say anything.

I used some basic gradients to get a feel for how lighting could accentuate the composition as well.

Hope it helps.

Snap! I didn't check yesterday this thread. Thanks for the overpaint anyway, so i moved on the drawing, kinda finished the characters, maybe any suggestion on the background?

Heya, the render turned out quite nicely. I like the general feel and lighting. I think the dude on the left has anatomy issues still, especially the arms. I think you need to fix it because it is pretty distracting and brings down the piece. In general perhaps a little bit more work on implied texture for the fabrics would help as well. I feel they are a little too smooth and samey.

You could still implement a bit of tangent removal using overlap to separate the figures and add depth. The female figure looks like she is standing on a different lower ground plane to the rest. Looks odd, given we can't see her feet or have no context in the environment yet.

For the enviro, again it depends on your parameters. What environments are in the game? This is the first impression you are giving to people so make it relevant and enticing but also keep it relatively simple to not distract from the chars. I would be tempted to add a lot of depth in the background. Also keep in mind to make sure you match the light sources with the lighting on the characters. I would be tempted to add much more dynamism to the environment since your characters are relatively stiff. Flying embers from a fire, leaves, smoke blowing...etc

Thanks for the reply, could you make a simple overpaint at the dudes arm, so i can know what should i readress on that arm? :) I made a simple background already, maybe you can take a look at it. :)

hey, I'm not sure I'll have enough time to do more on this, sorry.
On that character there is a problem with depth and form of the arm that is behind the other. The hand doesn't seem to connect in depth with where the forearm starts off. Basically the perspective does not match the character's. Find appropriate reference to help you with that.

The other crit elements of my previous post still hold. And definitely do something about that lady because her perspective is now completely out of whack with the others and the environment. The Head line for the men are flat on, maybe a little above them, but for her we are looking from a little below her, and she is still too low in the ground plane.

The background looks like a good start but definitely more dynamic elements needed. I feel that orange cave or whatever it is, probably attracts a little too much attention, and the shape it makes isn't particularly interesting in the comp. Speaking of lighting design, the two side characters are more visible and have more light on them than the central dude. He is basically a silhouette against that bright orange and disappears in detail.
Also where is that cold blue light that is on the characters coming from? The light in her hand is warm as well so it doesn't seem to be that. It should probably effect the environment somewhat as well.