Sriin's Collection of Sketchy Stuff
Hello, I'm Sriin (Ris/Rin whatever works for you). I'm 15 and have been drawing traditionally and working digitally for I think about 2 years. 2 and a half.
I started this sketchbook so I could use it to motivate myself to start studying more, to progress (I've been quite stagnant for a while now, and it's bugging me alot!)

I struggled to find more.... recent works that I am not completely embarrassed of. Nowadays I mostly draw in my IRL sketchbook and my sketches are extremely stylized and overall just flowy half a minute messes.

AYY let's get to it. Exhibit no. 1 - A quick sketch of my old WoW character feat. redder hair :>
[Image: 5yGYjQk.png]
--
Exhibit no. 2 - An abandoned WIP of another character. I still don't know if this one is going anywhere it doesnt have that much potential, so I am probs never going back to it.
[Image: tqu2bS5.jpg]
--
Exhibit no. 3 - 4 AM sketches. Avert your eyes.
[Image: YGXiV2E.jpg]
--
Exhibit no. 4 - A paintsomething I did for my best friend (holiday cheer!) of her fantroll.
[Image: u47k0mv.jpg]
--
Exhibit no. 5 - Forgotten WIP. Aprox 2 months old.
[Image: tF5XGiO.jpg]
--
Exhibit no. 6 - Another failed WIP. As old as the last one.
[Image: Ea9WeZ7.jpg]
I changed to Sriin recently, since Iuliin has gotten quite... boring. I'm keeping the sig like that tho, w/e.
Forgive me I have the bad habit of writing things on paints that aren't finished, especially if I share WIP pics with friends.
I should take my sorry ass back to Loomis I no longer know anything.
Great Sketchbook , Keep it up
(12-29-2014, 11:07 AM)art44 Wrote: Great Sketchbook , Keep it up

Thank you :D, and that is exactly what I intend to do!

---

Edit: quick doodle before I go visit some relatives. Won't have my pc for a couple of days //cry
[Image: 90994876e9edc704228d73a72c294147.png]
[Image: 3CnZ0T0.jpg]
[Image: OblNbDO.jpg]
ayy more stuff.
Hey there, welcome to Crimson Daggers. Whilst age isn't always relevant, I must say I'm impressed by what I see here, I wasn't any near as good as this when I was 15! Anyway, keep up the anatomy studies and such and you'll be grand. Keep going!

I'm going to ditto what StardustLarva said, really nice work for your age!

You said you want to do more studies, but I'm not seeing any of that. One of the biggest things that I think will help you is to use more reference while you're drawing, if you're not sure about the angle of a face, etc. get a point of reference. Always looking back at real life and working to know how things actually look instead of your best guess is important for really strong work. That was something I wish I had thought about more when I was drawing as a teenager.

Looking forward to seeing more, Rin!