ARTWORK!!! :D
some of my current artwork :D

[Image: scorpion_tattoo_by_dathore-d80j63o.jpg] [Image: heavy_weapons_guy_by_dathore-d86wklq.jpg]
[Image: smaug_sketch_by_dathore-d8ad2us.jpg][Image: cursed_doll_sketch_by_dathore-d7mfw86.jpg]
[Image: dragon_ink_by_dathore-d7muzpg.jpg]
[Image: wyvern_attack_by_dathore-d7skfru.jpg]
[Image: dragoness_commission_finished_by_dathore-d8avqw1.jpg]

Finally found how to add some pics xD
Hi there, welcome to Crimson Daggers! To get a better look, you might want to post larger images, it's a bit hard to see them properly given how small they are.

(01-01-2015, 11:37 PM)StardustLarva Wrote: Hi there, welcome to Crimson Daggers! To get a better look, you might want to post larger images, it's a bit hard to see them properly given how small they are.

Thanks for the welcome :D, and about the pics, i have no idea on how to make them bigger xD i barely found how to add the pics xD

Awesome start a sketchbook! Welcome to the CD! Guess your SB is somehow different to others cause there's only personal work so far. Which is not bad, but you should consider studying some fundamentals to bring your personal pieces to a higher level! Keep posting, keep working hard!

(01-07-2015, 08:38 PM)Caisne Wrote: Awesome start a sketchbook! Welcome to the CD! Guess your SB is somehow different to others cause there's only personal work so far. Which is not bad, but you should consider studying some fundamentals to bring your personal pieces to a higher level! Keep posting, keep working hard!

Thanks xD sorry for the long delay on the repply, i was sick for about 2 weeks, and like you said, most of my work is personal, though some of the stuff i posted are also commissions, also, quick question, what does SB means? xD
(01-01-2015, 08:12 PM)magra Wrote: some of my current artwork :D

[Image: scorpion_tattoo_by_dathore-d80j63o.jpg] [Image: heavy_weapons_guy_by_dathore-d86wklq.jpg]
[Image: smaug_sketch_by_dathore-d8ad2us.jpg][Image: cursed_doll_sketch_by_dathore-d7mfw86.jpg]
[Image: dragon_ink_by_dathore-d7muzpg.jpg]
[Image: wyvern_attack_by_dathore-d7skfru.jpg]
[Image: dragoness_commission_finished_by_dathore-d8avqw1.jpg]

Finally found how to add some pics xD

Attached Files Image(s)