Othrandir's sketchbook
JakeB - Thanks man! Jeez, I haven't posted in a while. It felt great seeing your comment, dude :)

Just some recent sketchbook fun :)

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.JPG]

[Image: 04.JPG]

[Image: 05.JPG]

[Image: 06.JPG]

[Image: 07.JPG]

[Image: 08.JPG]

[Image: 09.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: 11.JPG]

[Image: 12.JPG]

[Image: 14.jpg]

[Image: 15.jpg]

[Image: 16.jpg]

E-MAIL - [email protected]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Quick sketch from tonight :)

[Image: 143.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Cool sketches man, those arms kick ass!

crackedskull - Thaanks man! Btw, badass nickname! :D

Busting out those Hogarth studies
I also tried some hands from imagination. I'm sooo going to do those some more, so helpful and soo difficult :D

[Image: 17.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 19.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

[Image: 58.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Sketches and studies :D

[Image: 20.JPG]

[Image: 21.jpg]

[Image: 22.jpg]

[Image: 23.JPG]

[Image: 24.JPG]

[Image: 25.JPG]

[Image: 26.jpg]

[Image: 27.JPG]

[Image: 28.JPG]

[Image: 29.JPG]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Dammnn seriously love your line quality! If I am free to ask, what material do you use? Really like it. I see you're doing some hogarth hand studies as well? Would love to see more of these sketches!
Eve - Hey! Thank you! :) Ahm just pencil, sometimes a white fineliner. Yeah, I love Hogarth. Right now I'm devouring his dynamic figure drawing book. I love the way he exaggerates.

Hey!! I finally made a page just for my artsy stuff! Please come in, have a seat, I'll get you some tea in a bit, I'm just waiting for the water to boil aaaand take a look at my drawings, paintings, sketches, sculpts, videos and other things. If by any chance you find them enjoyable and would like to visit Othrandirland through his (my nickname is Othrandir and now I'm speaking in 3rd person...sort of) art, please like the page. Enjoy the rest of the night and may prince Oberyn find peace wherever he is now!

https://www.facebook.com/OthrandirArt

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Hmm, I use 0.3 mm b-lead mechanical pencils, but I'm unable to get dark and thin lines like that, it almost looks like ballpoint or fineliner that's why I asked. I'm really impressed haha, guess I need to focus some more on getting my lines clean then. I got Hogarth's dynamic hand book here and I'm planning to do something serious with it soon, I recognise the boney hand stuff you did, it looks cool :)
Eve - Yeah, Hogarth's Awesome! I draw with a sharp pencil. It looks like that though, cause I don't scan the pages, I take pictures of them, so I have to adjust the levels later on in Photoshop.

Quick still life. Man that orange light was killing me :D

[Image: 27.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Please, excuse the shitty pictures :D

[Image: 30.jpg]

[Image: 31.JPG]

[Image: 32.JPG]

[Image: 33.jpg]

[Image: 34.jpg]

[Image: 35.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Still life aaand a process video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5EQM8UuHno

[Image: 28.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Hey, thanks so much for checking out my sketchbook!
I totally love the variety of different characters/types you are drawing, it's really fresh to look at. Also, your anatomy studies are coming alone nicely. You too, keep it up! (:

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook
Cyprinus - Hah, no worries! Like I said, I love your watercolor studies! :O Thanks for stopping by! You're always welcome here :)

for now just this 30 min sketch aaaand another process video! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShHObzEtOpg

[Image: 144.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Oh man, those sketchbook pages are killer.
A suggestion for your portraits is to really think about how that far edge of the face is turning away from the viewer. In the last study you did of a portrait, it looks very flat and I think thats because of the form turning. Maybe include some reflected light from the environment instead of just a straight shadow.

Keep up the good work and thanks for dropping by my sketchbook :)

Good lord, that guy with smoke in his mouth looks sleek! Love your ink/sketches. Keep at it man :D
Jaik - Thanks man! Yeah, you're so right about those portraits. I suck at face perspective. Gotta do more studies!

brianhermelijn - Thanks for dropping by man! I'm glad you enjoy them :)

still life study

[Image: 29.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

good to see you posting again nick! enjoying every bit while scrolling down, keep goin.
BenFlores - Hey man!! Glad to see you in my sketchbook again! Missed you buddy! hah

I've been watching Vikings recently, so naturally I had to make this self-portrait :D

[Image: 20.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Everyone told me I couldn't become a pro curling player, because of how big my ears are. This is the story of how I changed their opinions and the world...

[Image: 146.jpg]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com