The old me
Hello! So I have wanted to be an artist since I was little but I have been having a lot of trouble fulfilling my dream. This year I insist on taking it by the horns, but in order to get better, I have to show where I've been, of course. So these are the pieces that I have made that I have taken photos of. Most of the things I have made are usually tossed or destroyed or given away so this is all I have of a portfolio. These come from last year.

Most of these are little message boxes that are painted then cut out and assembled by me. In each one there is a little secondary figure that holds the message.

The little guy inside of the dragon

___
Fenrir and the hand of Tyr

___
Billy Goat Gruff

___

___

___

__
The Rat King

___
The Baba Yaga

Here is also a painting I did not too long ago that is of Sedna, a young eskimo girl that was betrayed by her father and was turned into a vengeful sea goddess
You know. This is really a Unique stuff. Unlike nothing i've seen before. Id definitely hang one of this on my wall. Please keep posting. Rally looking forward to see more

I second Caisne. So nice to see more than the usual "concept design / illustration" paradigm that is present in most people's work here (mine included) Keep it up!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta