Blood Angels Novel Redesign
I love the Warhammer 40,000 novels. Honestly were it not for James Gurney, those would have been the only books I read over the course of last year. My favorite by far was the Blood Angels series written by James Swallow, especially Deus Sanguinius. My only issue was that the cover it got was from one piece split between two books. I like the piece made for it but I feel like it didn't quite get as much attention as the book warranted (a civil war between the Blood Angels? Come on!). Anyway, I really wanted to try portraying the division between the Blood Angels and try to show some of the emotional conflict as well. Maybe I didn't quite nail that last part but I'm happy with it at the very least.

Looks pretty sweet :D

My only nitpick is that Sanguinus (if that is him) looks like a SoB at first, also nipple armour XD
Hey Matthew, I hope it's okay to give a critique over your painting. I will start by saying that the composition is interesting as far as am concerned and it works. But I would change the overall render, it seems to me as it's unfinished and you need to work it out. Good luck and I'll have my eye for future changes! :D