vengfuls sketch book 2014/2015
my names chanze and my goal is to be an illustrator. how ever i dont have alot of confidence with my work. something im hoping to change in the near future. let me know what you think :D good or bad im all ears.

Those look awesome, keep up the good work :D

Those look great. I'm in love with the second one. The lighting is great! I also would love to see the sketch at the bottom finished. Regarding tips: I think the foreshortening of his right arm (still talking about last sketch) is off. And the hand holding the little fluffy too. Maybe you want to revisited this arm. Other then that I love it! :)

thank you :D tamaira ill look into that for sure. but as far as that sketch goes I'm not sure i really want to finish it. but ill just keep studying my anatomy. O how I love foreshortening but it can be a pain some times :)
You got a taste man! I love that. Especially the guys with the glowing flower. That lighting is delicious. Just bring your fundamentals to the higher level. Keep posting!

just a quick sketch nothing serious i gota work on my values allllloooooooot

just a quick sketch im hoping to upload one of these every night but my internets being weird :(. but all images are from imagination as to work my brain.