Grotessive's sketchbook
Great warmth and temperatures on the latest piece!!! I like the temperature contrast between the skin/hair an the bow and shirt. It gives it a nice definition.

Thanks Vicianus!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some african skin tone study. OMG this is more difficult xD. This is a little bit stylized because i wanted to enjoy it more not painting the same person. I focused on the colors and i think i did a better job this time.

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As always sorry for my english :D
The first face is from a photo and i tried to understand the volumes. The rest are just from my head to see if i remember what i've learnt.
And finally a portrait i did trying to apply what i had learnt from the study. Tbh I like it.

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure you know this though from looking at your first sketch post to your most recent entry I can see an improvement. Your study from life has helped. Your really nailing down the planes of the face. Great going.

Hi I'm Bob Szes. I like to draw. You can find me on Deviant Art
Excellent excellent stuff!!!! Wow, great work! Great improvements with the volume on the face and colors! You're nailing it, dude!

Artmonkey79 thank you. Well yes i feel more comfortable drawing faces since i know more or less the structure.

Stephany Your words always make me happy :) yes i feel better about my colors now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some random sketches, then an eye to prove myself that i can make some details. I kind of like how it turned out. And finally a latex exercise after i did a study, idk if i did my job anyway haha. I might end up painting her face eventually.

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Small update. Here's a wip from the image i'm working on right now. Lets see how it turns out :D

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Not happy with any of these but anyway. I think i went too ambitious withe the "finished". I've got to study more and more and stop trying to do "illustrations" idk. I felt like this was a step back. Some critiques would be awesome.

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Alright now is the time for EXTREME HARDWORK and i'm not kidding. I've got 15 days to improve my anatomy and everything to make an awesome image for a contest on Hentaifoundry. No distractions. I'll work until i bleed

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
I didn't do much these days. I was feeling kind of tired. The first one is personal work, the second one is my entry for the contest (which is very graphic haha), the next is some bones study which i'm gonna keep doing from now on. And some faces just for fun. For some of them i have a small mirror in front of me to see how some expressions work.

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
more faces and bones!

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Daily update! Actually i'm enjoying these bones studies.

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
More bones and muscles. I'm learning a lot! But my hand hurts x'D

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Damn , lotsa work and everything's lookin gewd ! I'm jello haha. Keep at it.

Smile 
Thanks Adrian for the kind words :)
-------------------------------------------------------
Another update. First i thought i had to apply what i had learned and did the chun li one. It turned out ok but i needed more leg studies. Enough for today! Im so tired u_u

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Today i wasn't very productive

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Wow you're really flying! Even if you didn't feel productive yesterday, you're still keeping the momentum going - and still put out some solid work / practice. Stay on that ride ^^

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
JyonnyNovice Thanks man! your support is well received. Yeah, I can't miss a single day of work!

Today i did some started working out again and i also cleaned my room and that took me a lot of time xD so today i didn't do that much. I'll start doing a portrait study on a daily basis while i keep working on anatomy and that stuff.
Since my main focus was getting the right colors Chiaki got stylized u.u xD anyway

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
sh*t, my pen fell from the desktop and now it has some problems u_u it clicks on and off. And i thought Huion was doing its job xD well i ordered a new one that will arrive in 5 days. I'll still try to keep doing my studies even if it gets frustrating, i'll just Ctrl+Z all the time

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
ok the pen isn't working at all so i'll do all traditional until the new one arrives

DeviantArt
Sketchbook