Option to change Theme
Hello there!

I'm kind of new to the forum. I gotta say its a badass forum, but for me, the colors ruins it. Like for me, its not friendly enough for everyone. The theme itself does something to someone eyes if there is too many accent colors.

You kind of expected the ones who build this know about it, but it seems I was wrong. So is there a way to change theme, or am I bound to stay with this theme forever? Thanks!
I guess this forum is nonexistent huh.. Oh well was hoping to find peoples around here, but I guess the community is not here anymore.
We are here, it's just that the topic about the theme has been a constant whine(no offense) for years and people stopped caring long ago. About the colors, I've always actually found it very pleasurable, it doesn't hurt my eyes unlike every other website , it's really relaxing to have dark colors, maybe turn the brightness down if it bothers you.

The point of daggers from the beggining was ''Don't complain, work hard'' so the theme has kind of been like a filter for people who care more about a pretty forum than putting in the hard work.

Sorry if this sounded mean, it wasn't my intention, I hope you stick around and maybe start posting your work on the sketchbook subforum :)

Then there is no need for me to be on this forum. I have no problem with the black, the accent color been used is what is causing problem for my eyes.

I'm sure this forum would have gotten more members, but in the end, I guess, everyone is to egoistical to care for more peoples, thus only catering to the small crowd.

But hey, that's the point of this forum right. Have a nice day to whoever read this post.
Sorry again

@Gliger
I'm the one that should say sorry... haha. If I'm really serious about improving, you're definitely correct that I shouldn't let the style of the site make me go away. Rather, I should accept it as is, and start posting.
There is actually an option in user cp to change themes (Edit Options>Other Options>Board Style), but those themes I made are pretty old/not updated and I don't think anyone uses them.

But yea, I'm going to second what Gliger said.

I'm kind of busy at the moment, but I may make another board theme in the future.