seeking partner/groupe
Hey, so ye, i asked here about a year ago.. and it didnt yeald to much result.. So im gonna try again..

Im 28 years old. I started drawing about 1 and a half year ago.. I study ... All the time, i mean i wake up i draw i go to bed. So ye, im not expecting someone to have the same grit, but atleast close to.. I really want someone who is 100% dedicated to improve..

i should have done this agees ago i think, and yes.. Im not amazing or anything.. But i have passion and im dedicated as fuck!

Im from denmark. And i would prefere to get people from europe - its just easier because were on the somewhat same timezone.

you can check out my Facebook
my Cga portfolio at https://www.larsdc.com

i dnt wanna discriminate any levels, i really just want dedication. That is as passionate about this as i am.

with kind regards L Corneliussen.

ow ye, duh. If you find me interesting as a partner. hit me up on skype - my id is Serafh04 - plz add that your from CD.
Hit me up on skype . Lez do this.

Live: ratinhobbd

Hey idk if you guy(s) are still doing this but ive been looking for people who want to fully commit to art as well. I wouldn't be able to commit 100% of the time due to school but other than that i would. Fundamentals is a lot easier to learn with other people so hopefully you are still doing this