Sarah's Sketchbook
(06-01-2015, 03:36 AM)wla91 Wrote: Welcome! Really nice portraits and studies, I'm glad to see you're at school and finding time to dedicate to your art. Keep working even if it's for a few minutes a day, just keep drawing and don't get discouraged!

Good luck!

Hi wla91! I'm going to keep making time for art this year! It will be a lot harder because I'll be doing my final exams this year. And I will follow up your advise about drawing a few minutes a day. Thanks! :D

(07-22-2015, 01:16 PM)iamorim Wrote: Hello!

The light in the squirrel is very nice. Good work on that. And I also liked the torso study. It looks like you were trying to find the planes. It is a good habit to practice.

Keep posting! ;D

Lighting in colour is for me the most difficult thing to do. I'm really happy that you like it! 
Yeah I was trying to find out how it worked a bit. Planning on doing some studies of the muscles. 
I'll try! :P

Hey, nice work. Let's see you finish some of this awesome stuff. Grin I tend to leave unfinished stuff too, but if you bounce between unfinished works, you can keep it fresh!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Cara Delevingne
[Image: caraisqueen-019_zpsobixppww.jpg]