My sketchbook,figure drawings and study
Photo 
Hello awesome artists. I will be posting here my daily figure drawings and studies, and if you feel like giving some c&c I will appreciate them.
For my figure drawings I spend about half an hour each morning and the time for each drawing ranges from 1 min to max 5 min.

[Image: 3d7a185a_c.png]

[Image: aa820aa1_c.png]
Done some Sargent studies, the man is awesome with colors and I feel I understood more from these studies about skin tones then actually trying to figure out a photo.

[img][Image: sargent_study.jpg]
upload a picture[/img]

[img][Image: sargent_study2.jpg]
imgur[/img]
So i did some skin studies, trying to render skin better, and I played around with the gradient map to change colors around. Crits are welcome :)

[img][Image: studiu_1.jpg]
upload an image[/img]

[img][Image: studiu_2.jpg]
image hosting sites[/img]
so here is this mornings 45 min study

[img][Image: girl_study_1.jpg]
upload gif from url[/img]
Here is another value study that I did today

Also if someone wants to see my portfolie you can see it here : https://www.artstation.com/artist/alexlazar

[img][Image: study_values.jpg]
free pic[/img]

I would like some feedback or toughts on how to improve my drawings
So this is a sketch for a character concept i am workin on for a personal project.

He is a dark elf.wizard inspired by african tribes

[Image: 11358894_977534705598376_699979867_n.jpg...e=55707C22]
Hello ladies and gents , So I am working on this piece for a client, its for a card game, I would love to know how can I improove this, I now the lighting is bad but at this point I would kind of ruin it if I mess around with the light without knowing what I want

[img][Image: oroles.jpg]
gifs upload[/img]
A new quick study that I did last night

[img][Image: kat.jpg]
image upload[/img]

Some free hand perspective drawing and material study. I took Anthony Jones's advice to learn form by drawing perspective stuff free hand.

[img][Image: study.jpg]
free photo upload[/img]
so I'm trying to learn how to stylize my characters by doing these exercises where I take a photo and try to do a stylized sketch, emphasizing posture to communicate expression

[img][Image: image.jpg]
image hosting more than 5mb[/img]

[img][Image: bi2.jpg]
adult image sharing[/img]

[img][Image: bi4.jpg]
uploading images[/img]

[img][Image: bi5.jpg]
image hosting 15mb[/img]
quick 2 h study using only lines, trying to get more into sketching

[img][Image: bi6.jpg]
how to screenshot on windows 7[/img]
I'd suggest some construction studies, specifically from bridgeman. Some stuff is looking pretty solid like the anaimal stuff. I think bridgeman would really help you out though.

ps I'm doing a mentorship if you have any interest http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6464

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲