Hello!
Hello everybody!

My name is Dario I am 25 years old and I come from Croatia. Right now I live and work in Belgium. I joined this community in order to motivate myself and to improve my drawing skills. Also, I am here because i want to get to know you guys and contribute to the community.

I started doing digital art when I was 14 years old. As I am passionate about cars I first started with virtual car tuning. After that I moved more to the graphic design industry where I worked for some time professionally and now from time to time as a freelancer. I do mostly branding, web and UX/UI design. Few years ago I bought a graphic tablet and started to do character illustrations.

I want to learn and get better at drawing and hopefully I will be able to achieve that with the help of this great community.
I have really big problems with motivating myself to start drawing and that’s basically one of the biggest burdens that’s slows me down. I want to change that and invest more time in drawing. I want to focus on character design.

I will soon make a sketchbook here but in the meantime you guys can check some of my work here:

http://blackslr722.deviantart.com/

Looking forward to get to know you guys and become a part of the community :)