Seeking a partner in crime
Hello my possible partner in crime!

My name is Melanie Maier, I am from germany, I am 29 years old and I speak english, german, and french more or less fluently, but good enough to build up a good work and training relationship.

I started taking drawing and painting super seriously in 2010. Which means that even the fact I am almost 30, I am a youngster in that industry. I cancelled my biochemistry studies and began to pursuit a carrier as a fantasy illustrator.

I am a right-brained (chaotic), perfomance-orientated, and friendly person.

After one year of being employed as an illustrator and art director at a publishing house, I choosed to concentrate on my painting skills. Since 2012 I work as a freelancer and my clients are Ulisses Spiele GmbH, Uhrwerk Verlag, Prometheus Verlag, Silver Style Studios, Fantasy Flight Games, Catalyst Games, Alderac Entertainment Group... I can survive from illustration, but I don't make a fortune.

I study 1-3 hours a day. The remaining time I work on illustrations for clients. I would love to study more, but I can't do it, at the moment.

I search a partner in crime. Someone who is a bit like me: who works hard for his goals. I would like to skype with him/her almost every day to motivate each other, to plan schedules, portfolios and self-promotion, and to give feedback about studies and work. You have to take art and illustration very seriously if you want to build a study-partnership with me.

My deviantart account: http://melaniemaier.deviantart.com
My Skype account: melaniemaier1808

As almost every work is under NDA, I am not able to show the work I did in the last months. The gallery on deviantart is pretty much out-dated.

Please contact me on skype, if you're interested in this kind of relationship.

hi, im from Portugal and im looking for a partner too... are you interested or you have one already?
Hey, nice gallery, would like to study with you some time. I am gmt-5 so idk but we'll see, maybe on the weekends when i can be studying earlier.