Pat's Sketch Book
Here's a few from my sketchbook from the past year or so. Pens are my main took since they're easy to put down when a call comes in, and I have a small sketch book that's easy for me to take just about everywhere. Being a firefighter/EMT influences a lot of my art. I draw what I know, and it helps being able to just walk into the apparatus bay when I need some reference material. The colored pieces are either Copic Markers or Adobe Photoshop and a Wacom Tablet. I've been really pushing myself to go digital more, and I'm hoping to one day be at least decent in using it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Just wanted to add some of the latest inks I've done. I'll be coloring them shortly.

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-01-2015, 01:08 AM)Paul Kokshin Wrote: I like the style you have going on. All works feel very fun and positive :) Reminded me of artwork from The Settlers II intro.
Keep it up!

Thank you for the kind words! :D
Lots of colour, very comic/graphic novelness. Pretty cool man. Now pick up those artistic mediums and keep going!! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
An acrylic painting for this evening, a USMC K-9 handler and his dog during a brief respite. I took about 2 1/2weeks off and on for this one. I used a few shots of photo references fr for gear and posing. I also borrowed a friend's black lab for to study the  fur texture. Overall not a bad piece, and I learned a ton while creating it.

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-24-2015, 01:44 AM)Bookend Wrote: Lots of colour, very comic/graphic novelness.  Pretty cool man.  Now pick up those artistic mediums and keep going!! Thumbs_up

Thanks! Comics have been one of my biggest influences, so I'm glad it shows through! I've been working on several acrylic paintings, the first one is up!
Cool stuff ! i see you like drawing vehicles check out Scott Robertson he teaches perspective and how to draw them or for a more basic book check out perspective made easy by Norling. Keep up the good work!

(08-30-2015, 05:41 PM)Hobitt Wrote: Cool stuff ! i see you like drawing vehicles check out Scott Robertson he teaches perspective and how to draw them or for a more basic book check out perspective made easy by Norling. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I've been watching his Youtube channel a lot now!