I have no idea what I'm doing, but hi!
Hey, I'm an artist but an impatient one with bad time management... I've never ever been on a forum before and I hope I can improve on my work whilst being here, also, please help me because I have no idea how to navigate this thing D: This is one of my works, I want to be a children's illustrator!

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey! Welcome to the forum!
Some quick navigation tips: the first thing to do is to check out the Sketchbook section. It's the primary posting area where everyone has their own thread and post just about everything they do. It's like an online journal for your art and studies.

We have several sections for those looking to get better. People tend to give out advice on the sketchbook section but we also have a critique section if you're looking to get feedback on specific images. We have resources and tutorials in their own section if you need help getting started. There's a discussion area if you want to bring something up.

There are a few active groups at the moment for specific interests. We've got 'em for world building, composition and a few more. I run one called The Crimson Cadavers for people studying anatomy (I figured I'd shill for the group while I had the opportunity ^^).

The deathline is for those making long term goals and figuring out how to work towards them.

Everything else is fairly self-explanatory. Just look at what everyone else does and you'll get the hang of it!

Discord - JetJaguar#8954