Hey there :)
[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I am new to this website, and thought to introduce myself. 
[/font]

Anyways, I was always interested in art and when I was a young kid, I would watch science fiction movies and ask myself how they managed to create stuff like that. I eventually figured it out and started using the web for the appropriate programs.

Now my problem is that I often feel overwhelmed by all of this. There is so much to learn. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but without the help of other people, I believe it is impossible for me to learn 3D, so I started looking for tutorials and eventually found them. I paid for a lot of tutorials, but I realised that I actually learnt nothing. I don't know. It's either me being totally stupid, or I always chose the wrong tutorials..., to me, they did not really explain the steps..., so I was like "Hey, there are plenty of books, you need to check out..., maybe that is the right way for you", so I ordered some guides and started reading.

My second problem is that whenever I read a text, I encounter some stuff that I never heard of before and so I look it up..., go back to reading the book until I encounter a term I never heard of, so I look it up..., and so it goes on and on..., time flies, of course..., and then I sit there and realise that I wasted my time reading superficially about a lot of different subjects, rather than studying one text or subject thoroughly..., and then I get frustrated and stop..., try the next day..., get frustrated again and stop.

I somehow believe it maybe has to do with the fact, that I really, really, really want to learn 3D. I really have this strong desire to learn it, but somehow fail.

Then, somebody told me that to be able to do 3D, I've to learn how to draw, so I was like "okay I will" and immediately got me a sketchbook but then I started thinking what the hell to draw and how..., so I just started drawing what I saw,  the TV,  table,  I mean anything and I realised I suck. I mean everything looked so wrong, the perspective, I mean..., it was just horrible, but that's fine..., I figured out that I need to learn perspective first and that's what I am doing at the moment and I hope things will look better one day. 

I am here to share my story and maybe make friends..., I mean yea, would be awesome, lol. 

I've been checking some sketchbooks on here and my god, y'all are awesome. So I asked myself if beginners are even allowed to be here, :P

Anyways,  I typed a lot,  sorry. 

Thanks for reading and hopefully you'll give me the chance to get to know you better. 

Thanks. 

keani_kimo