Sketchboooook!
sketchbook page from today, playing around with some different compositions and still working on design Thumbs_up

Starting the day off with some figure drawing, ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. 

Just a sketchbook page from yesterday and a value study of a piece from Zhong Fenghua im currently working on. Slowly but surely I fell like im getting better at values

Finished the Zhong Fenghua study, its about as far as im going to take it. I could have fleshed out the top of the piece a bit more. I also decided to do some little thumbnail sketches, I might paint some. Also some figure drawing from this morning. Thumbs_up

Hi everyone, hows it going? I've been doing a bunch of traditional stuff recently and I can upload when I have the chance to scan them in. But here is a page of character ideas I really like the look of a couple of them but the rest are kinda meh.... Meh anyway! thanks for stopping by my sketchbook everyone!

Hi everyone! Starting off today with some figure drawing, 5 minute poses. Always a great warmup.

Those are some damn solid studies! Awesome work man. Some of the legs are looking a bit too bendy though, so maybe keep an eye out for that.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
(05-28-2016, 02:08 AM)OtherMuzz Wrote: Those are some damn solid studies! Awesome work man. Some of the legs are looking a bit too bendy though, so maybe keep an eye out for that.

Thanks Othermuzz! yeh I always have trouble with legs, I tend to exaggerate the gesture in the legs a little too much.... thanks for the feedback though, appreciate it.  Thumbs_up

A study I have been working on throughout the day. Ive been looking at Nurzhan Bekkaliyev's work recently. really like the way he paints, so I decided to do a study.

Some traditional stuff (sorry about the upsidedown drawings.... again)

Making me feel I am doing a sloppy job at leraning more about the huamn form since you're adding value, haha. But solid work ethic/figures. Keep going man.

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲ 
Awesome sketchbook CTrow! Your anatomy is fantastic and I love how all of your figures are based around really dynamic gesture lines.

Keep going!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(05-28-2016, 09:05 AM)Hermidraws Wrote: Making me feel I am doing a sloppy job at leraning more about the huamn form since you're adding value, haha. But solid work ethic/figures. Keep going man.

Thanks Hermidraws! we all learn at our own pace. Ive dropped by your sketchbook and your figures look good. Just get that mileage in and draw figures every day (if you have the time). that is what really helped me with the human form. I still feel like I have alot to learn. But thank you for stopping by my sketchbook! and I will keep going. Thumbs_up

(05-28-2016, 01:37 PM)Artloader Wrote: Awesome sketchbook CTrow!  Your anatomy is fantastic and I love how all of your figures are based around really dynamic gesture lines.

Keep going!

Thanks for the warm encouragement Artloader! and thank you for stopping by my sketchbook! Grin

Hi everyone, just a little update. Nothing too special, just some 2 minute figure drawings and a painting I started. Its one of my own characters, I wanted to flesh out one of my mech woman drawings from the other day.... so I did. Thumbs_up

Hi how is everyone? Here are some updates. I've been feeling a little... burnt out recently, but it will pass. I decided to just do some personal stuff nothing too extravagant. I also threw a study in there. Still figuring out my workflow when it comes to painting.

O.O oeoeoe great your sketchbook, your lines and figures has a lot of expression and personality. Keep it up ^^ .

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth
(06-05-2016, 01:08 PM)Abnormal Wrote: O.O oeoeoe great your sketchbook, your lines and figures has a lot of expression and personality. Keep it up ^^ .

Thank you Abnormal! I will keep it up.  Thumbs_up

Oh hiya.

Came here because your avatar intrigued me and stayed for the delicious sketchbook pages. Great work on the movement and flow of your characters. You also have really nice style going for you which i really hopes develops even further in the next couple of years.

Just thought I'd leave some love and encouragment here since you felt kinda burnt out. I think everyone knows that feel... so please keep on pushing even though it's hard sometimes <3
(06-06-2016, 04:46 AM)Zipfelzeus Wrote: Oh hiya.

Came here because your avatar intrigued me and stayed for the delicious sketchbook pages. Great work on the movement and flow of your characters. You also have really nice style going for you which i really hopes develops even further in the next couple of years.

Just thought I'd leave some love and encouragment here since you felt kinda burnt out. I think everyone knows that feel... so please keep on pushing even though it's hard sometimes <3

Hey Zipfelzeus! appreciate you stopping by my sketchbook. Im glad you like my sketchbook, I hope my style develops well to. Its something ive always wanted, to have a 'cool' style. Thank you for the encoragement, I really appreciate it.  Thumbs_up