meguskus' sketchbook
Hi everyone! I'll post most of my works here, sketches, studies, as well as finished pieces. Looking forward to meet like-minded people and of course improve my skills.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey there welcome aboard!

I assume Concept art is what you're aiming for? By the way, are you a fan of James Gurney by any chance?

Look forward to see more of your stuffs.  040
(08-31-2015, 09:44 PM)Hermidraws Wrote: Hey there welcome aboard!

I assume Concept art is what you're aiming for? By the way, are you a fan of James Gurney by any chance?

Look forward to see more of your stuffs.  040

Thanks! I'm a big fan of James, that's for sure! I'm mostly looking into concept art, that's correct, but as you can see I'm also quite interested in animals/dinosaurs, so we'll see where it leads me.

Hello!
Really awesome stuff! Loving the dinosaurs and birds, specially the parrot and the macaw.
The colors are very vibrant. The macaw has really nice use of line and brushstrokes.
(09-01-2015, 11:36 AM)VoodooMama Wrote: Hello!
Really awesome stuff! Loving the dinosaurs and birds, specially the parrot and the macaw.
The colors are very vibrant. The macaw has really nice use of line and brushstrokes.

Thank you!

Here is some traditional art I did in the last few days

Attached Files Image(s)

This thread brightens my night haha. I like your choice of colors especially the ones of the dinosours.

(09-05-2015, 10:10 AM)PurpleScissors Wrote: This thread brightens my night haha. I like your choice of colors especially the ones of the dinosours.

Sorry for the late response, your comment brightened my day as well! Thank you very much!

Here is some update

Attached Files Image(s)

You are a very creative designer! I especially love the bird with the umbrealla and the cottage designs. Please keep update.

(09-18-2015, 07:55 AM)PurpleScissors Wrote: You are a very creative designer! I especially love the bird with the umbrealla and the cottage designs. Please keep update.

Thank you very much!

Attached Files Image(s)