elisa's quest
hello I'm Elisa from belgium I'm currently doing 3D and concept art as a full time study ( day and evening school)
I 'm doing illustration and concept for some years but this is my first year with 3D
but since I want to do one ( or maybe more) of these things as a living I still have a long way ahead.

here are some of my sketches (and a zbrush model)  from this month i'll upload some 3D later

I'm not going to update everyday because i'm quite busy

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Elisa! Welcome to the Daggers-!!

loving the workload! That's fine if you can't update daily, just so long as you set aside time to update weekly or monthly ^_^
sketchbooks are the best to track progress and more importantly, self-evaluate your work

Can't wait to see where this sketchbook goes - it'll be cool seeing a mix of 2d and 3d!

Keep it up! :D

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(10-17-2015, 07:26 AM)smrr Wrote: Hey Elisa! Welcome to the Daggers-!!

loving the workload! That's fine if you can't update daily, just so long as you set aside time to update weekly or monthly ^_^
sketchbooks are the best to track progress and more importantly, self-evaluate your work

Can't wait to see where this sketchbook goes - it'll be cool seeing a mix of 2d and 3d!

Keep it up! :D

thank you I guess its good when I don't even have a lot of time to be on forums
it's really tough what  I'm doing now
so here is some of my 3D stuff a lot from the first stuff was trown away but not realy relevant or interesting , just to start learning stuff

some of these are work in progress

Attached Files Image(s)

new 2D stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

things are not so good I failed in (poly) character modelling so the school didn't allow me to continue my 3D education. planning to focus more on 2D and Zbrush for now ....

Attached Files Image(s)

hi Elisa! i see that you are experimenting a lot. But along with that you should do some basic studies. Let's start with anatomy!

(12-19-2015, 05:11 AM)MasamuneDS Wrote: hi Elisa! i see that you are experimenting a lot. But along with that you should do some basic studies. Let's start with anatomy!

yeah I didn't have time for studies with my two educations but now i'll dedicate more time to it...