Studdy Buddy (All the good title jokes have been taken)
First of all shout out to Dennis for the great idea.

I am nibras (real name), I'm 17 years old and I am pretty much a badass. On a serious note though I've been doing art for about 2 to 3 years; my main problem is consistency. When I work I put in a lot of time and effort and then I seem to have long periods where the volume of work is much smaller. I know I personally work a lot better when I have someone to work a long side with, seeing them be consistent is always a kick and will motivate me to work harder myself.

I am not really looking for someone to set a schedule with that we can both follow together. More just general advice back and forth, critiques and most importantly someone's who's dedicated. It's all about knowing that someone else is out there doing it with you and most likely doing a better job. That's probably the only positive to my competitive nature haha

I am in the UK, scotland, however I don't mind which part of the world you are in. I'll usually be on 4.30/5pm GMT and onwards though I am trying to started doing studies from 6 am.

Here's my sketchbook on CA http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...55&page=58

Pm or add me on skype if you're interested just please say who you are on the message box because I get a lot of random adds

Cheers for looking
Hey nibras

Perhaps you already know me from conceptart, or even skype where I had already added you.
My name is Lukas, also 17 years old and I'm from germany.
My timezone is just one hour in front of yours, so there should be no real problem to chat together.

However, thus I am also looking for someone dedicated, a link to my sketchbook. :>
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...12&page=21

I'll try to catch you up on skype this evening!
Feel free to tell me whether I "fit" as a buddy or not! ;D

Greetings,
Sil
Haha, yes you're worthy Sil, talk to me on skype :)
Hey nibras 19 year old spanish guy here! so timezone is perfect!

I have your exact same problem, I find it hard to focus for a long time on it, sometimes having a hardcore week and I lose it for another two weeks. Though Im forcing myself to be more consistent and it seems to be going well by now (only thing that gets on my way is studies... :/) , but would love some study buddies for same reason as you, motivation and dedication, not necessarily to follow schedules.

I think Im below your level guys but would love to work together with you both to reach high levels of awesomeness and badassery!!

Heres a link to my SB http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...p?t=223891 hope its worthy :P

Skype: "alvilval" (WillGreen13) , anyone interested feel free to add.

Best,
WillGreen
Hey all!

I'm a 17 year-old American guy who's starting to get more serious about art. I've been doing 3D for a few years now and realize that I really need to learn 2D to be good at anything. So that's what I want to do. I don't have any kind of decent SB online...That's the next step once I start doing more work.

Anyway, enough rambling. I'd love if someone would chat with me and/or punch me in the gut when I slack off. Skype: 'funddevi' and yeah, anyone and everyone please add me if you wanna chat.

Thanks,
Devin