10 Years of rough sketches!
My art name is VeronicaRadd. I have no formal training, but I have lots of passion and drive. I love art! I'm inspired by everything.  My sketchbook has a wide variety of subjects. Would love any comments and feedback. 

I've linked to my facebook as I just uploaded all my sketches into a new album, thank you to anyone who takes the time to check it out. 

https://www.facebook.com/veronica.radd.9...905&type=3

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Veronica, lovely work! My question to you is, where do you want to go with your art? What is your dream job within the field? If you have the passion and drive then there is nothing to stop you from achieving whatever it is you want. Like everyone else and myself it requires lots of hard work, studies and dedication :)

Nice to see you creating a sketchbook, I look forward to seeing more of your work (unfortunately I'm not on Facebook, so I can't see the sketches there). I love the colours and the bold graphic design of the image above though! The only thing I notice is that you seem to have painted (or scanned?) it at a low resolution first, I can see some pixels/artifacts and some of the lines are blurry, which clashes with the graphic stylisation of the image unfortunately. I think the style would benefit from having very crisp edges, possibly even doing the first line drawing in a vector program.

Also, I hope you don't mind me doing a quick overpaint, I couldn't help thinking that this lovely lady would look gorgeous with some dramatic eye makeup:

[Image: starlady_overpaint_by_olooriel-d9iz924.jpg]