Zombie's monthly goals! (2017 edition!)
Happy New Year Zombie - go for it in 2017!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

AAHHHH, oh no, I missed my goals for February!! Ah, well. I was still fairly productive and very, very busy. But I do want to give myself goals for this March.

- Before spring break, I want to have my thesis at least 2/3 done. I want the first two comics and illustrations completed.
- During the break, I plan on having the third comic written and thumbnailed, and possibly the book layout figured out?
- I also want to come on campus and work on things every weekend, for perhaps a collective 8 hours?
- I need to find a way to be more productive in my apartment! There are some parts of my thesis that require me to work in my apartment instead of on campus and I find it a lot harder to get work done in that environment, but I really need to move past that.

It's gonna be a crazy few months before I graduate (aaahhh??!?), but I'm optimistic!

Looking forward to seeing what you create Zombie!

Good luck with graduating :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook