Form Study Pack
Hey guy's,

So I designed these ref packs focused on those of use that are studying form/light.
They work really well for me, but would love to hear feedback from you guy's about what I can improve on them.
What shapes you would like to see, would you like to see a video tutorial on how to use them or about form in general?

The idea behind them is to have very clear and understandable form reference, so there is no confusion about what is creating a value seen, which will prevent you from mindlessly copying things.

I have a lot of ideas on what to add to these in the future when I find the time to do so.
And to make it even more attractive for you these packs are buy once and get infinite updates for free.

Anyways, I hope you like them!
Thanks

[Image: Banner.jpg]

[Image: Banner_heads.jpg]
It are really nice study packs, I'm thinking on getting the heads one.

Things that might be interesting is two objects stacked, or in the same scene so you can see how the cast shadow interacts with the other object.
Something else is different kind of materials, from totally matte to glossy to high gloss.

I hope it's useful :) Good luck!

Great ideas that will be added in time!
Hope you will learn a lot from it, and let me know if there is anything else you'd like added, as you know once you own the pack all additions to it will be free!
MatterFold, I'd like to download them but I do not see any links? Thanks!

would you like me to improve? check my SKETCHBOOKKiss