Hi Everyone
I've always loved animation and the different parts of art it employs. Last year i started doing daily sketches to try drawing every day and so far everything is going well and i continue to do it for the new year as well. I recently left school and i'm taking the self taught route for now with some classes here and there to spice things up.

I love to talk about techniques with other artists and i'm always willing to help others however i can when it comes to art. I usually do traditional art, from graphite to charcoal and even oil painting but i'm slowly trying to get into digital. I'm not only joining this site to get critiques and improve on my art but to make friends have people i can talk to about art, bounce ideas off, and overall help. All of my friends are not really into art so i really don't get to talk to anyone about it so for this new year i would like to change that. I've heard nothing but good things about this community from normal people to artists i look up to and i decided to finally give it a try.

I will be opening a sketchbook thread too so i can update it with current and completed projects. Don't be shy and say hello. We can talk via Skype or your preferred medium. Here's to a year of improvement and getting to know people with your same passion! 

[Image: dsc01604_3.jpg?w=700&h=]

Monster Theatre. -- Animation --- You'd like to do a werewolf transformation project -- ?

I'm into Comics, Erotic Art, And Erotic Stories. If you ever want to talk art, or have any questions: 

Email:  [email protected]
Tumblr: http://kylejacobsart.tumblr.com
(01-22-2016, 09:41 AM)kylejacobsart Wrote: Monster Theatre. -- Animation --- You'd like to do a werewolf transformation project -- ?

I was kinda going for that with the mutated arm but it would be awesome to do a full transformation, so hell yeah.