Hello from Brazil!
Hello guys! [Image: party.png] I am Gislaine Avila, from Brazil ... and more than say I'm 20 years old, unfortunately I already have 28 [Image: sad.gif] hahahaha. I hope that here I learn much, exchanging information with you!
I am passionate about movies, music, and games, books, mystical things and ... dogs! When I'm not drawing ... I'm doing any of these things or walking my dog.
I will be opening a sketchbook thread too so i can update it with current and completed projects. [Image: wink.gif] 

Anyway ... I hope you enjoy my portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/giavila
[Image: gislaine-avila-arya-stark.jpg?1453502082]

[Image: gislaine-avila-morrigan-wings-of-death.jpg?1438122031]
[Image: gislaine-avila-aimee.jpg?1453411587]
Welcome!

(01-31-2016, 12:06 PM)AnimatorV Wrote: Welcome!

Yay! Thanks!  Wink
Hello Gislaine! :) I look forward to seeing your sketchbook thread. Looks like you've already reached a good level of skill with rendering. I recommend that you pay a bit more attention to the drawing side of things. Some of the proportions on those figures don't look right, and painting can't fix those mistakes. Like on the girl's left arm in the last image- it's waaay too thick.

You have received your first crit. Welcome to Crimson Daggers. LMAO Feel free to return the favor, I love crit!!

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
Hi Gislaine! Your art is really beautiful! Can't wait till you start your sketchbook thread! Hope to see you around the forum :D