kike's finished work
if you have some crits for this works please, leave them in my sketchbook , that would help me a lot ... :)

Awesome your toy package looks like a toy package. You batted it out of the park this go around.

(03-23-2012, 05:53 PM)gangstershit Wrote: Awesome your toy package looks like a toy package. You batted it out of the park this go around.

Thanks, by the way, your crit made me realize i was going nowhere with the design ,thanks again :)

You've really amazing works here! Congratulations!
This last one looks awesome! :)
(07-24-2012, 09:21 PM)Jaku Wrote: You've really amazing works here! Congratulations!
This last one looks awesome! :)

Thanks dude :)

Inspiring!

three girls in a comfy and useful armor XD

(08-01-2012, 01:55 AM)Kike Rdz Wrote: three girls in a comfy and useful armor XD

I like your description as much as the armor. Because as soon as I saw the concepts I was like, "Pretty cool, but jeez they don't look that comfortable..."
Comfy armor haha, I like your style friend 70bff581. Very cool characters/work :)

Reall like the last one. And the anatomy skills. :)

(10-02-2012, 03:37 AM)Nimao Wrote: Reall like the last one. And the anatomy skills. :)

Hey ! thanks for passing by , and thanks for the comment :)

Mmmm, very good stuff!

Beautiful illustrations, the last one I esp like how you reversed the monster roles. great work!

Simonarpalmer and JonHop thank you for the comments

Nice ones, keep it up!