hey there :)
Hey,

i´m a 23 year old guy from Germany, i started drawing like 3-4 months ago so i am at the very beginning of it.

I´ve spent the last months mostly on figure drawing (proko) and some other basics. I currently have the feeling i am not coming any further with my stuff and loosing my motivation.

Alltough i dont have a clear view about the entire forum yet, i hope to get some good tips, not only about art but also about motivation and stuff like that.

I´m planing to set myself a deathline for some goals that i will do in the next 2 months as well as a sketchbook eventhough i´m kind of afraid because im really not that far with my stuff.

Do you have any other tips what i can do in this forum as a beginner?

Best regards!
Hey hey welcome. Perhaps it's cool to try this: [url=Hey hey welcome. Perhaps it's cool to try this: https://medium.com/@noahbradley/21-days-....v6vygs4te Doing this as we speek. Might help you get some more motivation.

hey brushnoir, sounds like a very cool task! i just did my deathline for the next 2 months but after that this will definetly be my task!  i didnt have the courage to do a master study yet so i really need to start soon. 
I will follow your journey on that too!