Eddy CC 1: GoT Game
cool man, keep going! :) Makes me want to see a fake screencap of this game in action :P

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
That's a cool idea with the dragon scales looking like camo. I'm interested to see what pose you choose for the final product.
Amit Dutta: thanks dude! to be honest i dont know if i will have time, but i will definitely try doing one of those fake screenshots, if it werent because rigging and animating takes lots of time i could even put her in a real game, maybe i will try that for a future challenge... :D

Legion Brewer: thank you! sadly i think i will have to leave the model as it is, since the deadline is too close. Only thing left is maybe doing a fake videogame screenshot like Amit suggested. 

So here its, to be honest i i tried to make an illustration by painting over the 3d, then when i was half done i realized it didnt look very good... so i scrapped it and decided to present the model as it is. 

Only thing left is presentation, i will try doing something cooler in the few days left until the deadline but the model itself is finished. Even though i had to rush things and use tricks and some free models to speed up things working like this made me realize many things i need to improve so its great! glad i joined this challenge. :D

Here is the 3d viewer so you can see it from every angle, check the different map (normals, diffuse, speculartiy, etc...) 
and some screenshots.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/brzwg

You are going to ace the "design a miniature sculpture" challenge :P. Looks great. Let's see how you can push the presentation more for final. Perhaps some large stone blocks around her, or part of a bridge she is standing on.
Definitely needs a matching Jamie Lannister in chains figurine, or maybe her squire to complete the set :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
This is so cool Eduardo! I loved playing around with the 3D model checking it out from different angles on art station, the shiny dragon scales was a nice touch to. Great work looking forward to see how you present it as final.

Gahh ! Why so OP man!
haha seriously, though , again I totally feel the MGS vibe and great job with the execution of it overall.
but yeah the only crit i could add is incorporating more GOT references would make this piece be phenomenal.
great job man!