Hello crimson daggers

My name is Emmanuel, I'm looking to increase my skills as an artist. I haven't really pinpointed exactly what i want to do as far as whether to be a concept artist or illustrator when it comes to a career. But like many artists i would like to make a living doing what i love. I've been drawing since i was about 3 which is as far as i can remember. Completely self-taught, i tried college but it was way too expensive and everything i need to learn could be learned on my own. That just about raps it up though as far as me being an artist. I welcome anybody to critique my work or for me to critique their's. Or just to chat i'm down with that as well.
Welcome Emmanuel! Get comfy here, start up a sketchbook, comment on others' sketchbooks as well. Check out a couple of groups that have study topics running, for example the materials and effects group and the velvet revolvers. We also have a monthly design/illustration challenge called the Crimson Crucible which you should definitely get in on. We will have pro judges giving crits and judging as often as we can arrange it. Lots of great self development happening in those threads.

Glad to have you on board!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Hey Emmanuel!

Welcome to the Daggers-!

Be sure to create a sketchbook thread so that we can check out what you're working on and help you out wherever you need.

I hope you enjoy your stay and be sure to dive into the community o/

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all