Hey
Hi! My name is Vitor and I am a 20 years old guy from Brazil. I draw since I can remember and I've decided last year to take art seriously, as soon I realized I would rather spend my life drawing than working on my dead end job. I took a drawing course then, but here comes the second realization: I did not practice enough. By the time I was studying there, I imagined myself drawing much more loosely so I practiced just enough to get those results, but what some would call "style" is more of a limitation now. 

Now I am on this awkward spot. I am not a total beginner, but I also know that I have a LOT to improve. I am back to the fundamentals and a more realistic approach (even tough I am not sure about my style yet) and I hope you guys can help me on this journey, critiques or method wise.

Art is tough, but no art is worse D:
Welcome Vitor! Start up a sketchbook and get commenting on other's. Let's see your stuff so we can give you help along the way. Also check out the groups for materials study which is fairly active, and the Crimson Crucible monthly challenge is pumping at the moment and will be a good way to practice a whole lot of things in application.

Don't worry so much about style. It is one of the most unimportant things you can attempt to focus on. It tends to develop as you develop as an artist, so just experiment a lot and see where you end up!
Catch ya around.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta