How to get started in animation?
Hi everyone! Blushing
I'm pretty new around here so bare with me please. Also I'm sorry if this thread was not supposed to be in this forum. I just wasn't sure where to post it, but since it was a question I though this place may fit.

Anyways, I want to learn how to make animation (2D animation) But I have no idea where to start. Thus, I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me about  some book or website or some videos to start up with.

Thanks for your attention Wink
Koguma, welcome!!!!!!. :) this thread is fine. You could also post in the seeking a partner/group thread if you like.
I would recommend you message Arapersonica here on the forums. she just joined. She is also teaching herself 2d animation and started a deviantart study group for it. I know her personally and she is friendly and very helpful and will be full of resources and knowledge.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
When it comes to books I know that "Animator's survival kit" is popular one for foundation.
(03-31-2016, 01:44 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: Koguma, welcome!!!!!!. :) this thread is fine. You could also post in the seeking a partner/group thread if you like.
I would recommend you message Arapersonica here on the forums. she just joined. She is also teaching herself 2d animation and started a deviantart study group for it. I know her personally and she is friendly and very helpful and will be full of resources and knowledge.

Thank you!! <3 I'll message her Thumbs_up

(03-31-2016, 10:51 PM)Farvus Wrote: When it comes to books I know that "Animator's survival kit" is popular one for foundation.

I'll check it out, thanks for the advice Wink