CC2 : Armless Henry
Hi guys im gonna jump on this one and keep u updated.Did some sketches/studies today i want to share.This is all for today i think;)

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm getting a feeling of a Japanese style influence in your work. But it's too early to tell! That's why I'm stoked to see more!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Love the design of the hunter, good job so far :D

Looks cool so far, I'm digging the style and character design.
Thanks boys,more coming later today:D
Made Henry's design a bit more clear,and designed an enemy for the scene.I spent some time thinking of a story,and hopefully it will show.I wanna make Henry a good guy,but the curch makes him use the old blood,and it slowly corrupts him,transforming his arms into weapons that seek human blood,and he can't control them,so he imprisons himself and swears to protect the village until he will be fully corupted.He is not on good terms with the church,and that made people trust him,until the incident,where he lost control for the first time.Tomorrw i start working on the environment sketches/lighting studies.

Attached Files Image(s)

That enemy looks badass. I like henry aswell, though I have this feeling something is wrong proportion wise, it's like he is too short or something, unless this is intentionally. Great work so far!

Glad to see you posting early this time Pepe, so we can see more of your design process. Looking good!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Loving this stuff Dude your lines really remind me of moby franke!
Keep up the work dude looking forward to seeing where this is going!

Awesome work again! I like your idea for the story behind the scene, I'm sure it will add a lot to the finished piece.
How's it going? Sketches look great! I hope you will finish this in time!