Creature/Hunter Challenge done over break! And other stuff.
Information 
Hey everyone, wanted to finally be present within the forum, and post some recent work I did over the break for the 'Creature/Hunter Challenge' and an earlier one from the 'Action Figure Box Design Challenge'. Please let me know what you think or critiques you have, and also from those who get jobs regularly, I'd like to know if I could get a job with the level I'm at. I hardly get any feedback on pieces I post on other sites and could really use it. Thanks. -Jared -

I chose a Native American influence with an underwater theme.

Being that the creature had to be a combination of animals, I chose marine life. As far as animals, I chose, obviously, the squid for legs, the pufferfish for shoulders/biceps/triceps, jellyfish tentacles, arms inspired by translucent fish, bug hands, and prehistoric animals for the mid-section.

With dye he turned the green to purple, used parts from the creatures head for jewelry, manufactured his armor from the creatures platted mid-section for the most part, and he used the green glow for things I know are obvious so I wont even say it.

Action Figure Design:Man in Robotic ape suit acting as just one of the multiple Gorilla Guardians

Studies: