CC3: Hey Adam, whats up?
I dunno where to go with this-

Here are some thumbs

The colors on the top ones are very somber; I would ask what mood were you looking to capture? Excitement? Awe? Reverence?

The bottom leftmost feels very "awe" inspiring to me because of the zoomed out view and the "bigness", the pink one very "tension-y." The bottom right one feels a little "sinister."

DeviantArt YouTube | My Books and Comics

[url=http://arapersonica.deviantart.com/][/url]
First and bottom right tbh. Might want to try and go from there. Perhaps write down things that come up first in your mind and then do some googling for some inspiration.

thanks guys heres more thumbs

your compsitios are getting clerer in their direction, but they still feel a bit vague to me.
I think you'll be able to make more progress with them if you have a clear concept of the kind of architecture you want to show, the sillouette of your character, etc. Figuring those things out first, and then being able tu use them as building blocks for your compsition can be very helpful.

Thanks for the advice Lodratio.

I think I got something with this one, Its thirsty travellers finally getting to the temple that has water.
Gonna be environment focused.

Very solid start looking forward to the finished one!

Good start!, I like the second set of color thumbnails you have, I especially like the top left and the bottom right one.

thanks fellas.

been working on other stuff, but deadline is approaching so better get to it.