Brian Hermelijn's - Sketchbook
Just wanted to say that the hand studies look pretty sick (where did you learn to break down the form like that? is that your own creation or is it a common setup from hampton / etc) and the artists you referenced make some beautiful work; looking forward to learning from how Robbie Trevino especially makes his work; very economical and simple line / value yet very impactful.
Hey there Algae. Well, after going through multiple resources, and trying things out, for example,
Michael Hampton as you said, Loomis, Villppu, Peter Hand and then drawing on top of references, that's somewhat an idea I arrived.

I am not married to it yet, but it's definitely helping me see the overall structure of the hand better. Its one of those things, I think, that you arrive to a mannequin that works for you, I suppose.

Hope that answers your question :)
Hello there guys. Been a long time since I last posted. Thanks to gligger he convinced to update my sketchbook. I have been mainly posting sketches and stuff on Discord. But yeah here is some recent stuff,

-

[Image: yWaORuk.png][Image: AlTYxma.png][Image: pyEo4xI.png][Image: mCWW1iH.png][Image: 5RtvGHH.png][Image: FXoAW5C.png][Image: yhUqtmo.png][Image: fqbq8qW.png][Image: pUYhVAs.png][Image: TPMqw4I.png][Image: uMJExYB.png][Image: l3x00qZ.png][Image: poNiKdQ.png][Image: kmmhcaa.png][Image: ZeMutP8.png][Image: MfJ4Tk9.png][Image: mE3yNpV.png][Image: S2avV3D.png][Image: eqiO0cE.png][Image: 1JU4fEp.png][Image: w69EBiY.png]

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲ 
yeheheheeeeeaaa

Thanks for popping back in. I always like to see old threads get an update.

Interesting analytical sketches. Those surreal figures at the end of the post are real neat.
You almost make character design look cool xD

Really digging those last funky ones!
good stuff!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]