varbas is a noob
Some stuff some stuff .. experimenting with new studying schedule..
not all those traditional sketches are from today just last two

something something went out drinking and going to be out of house for few days but I am bringing my sketchbook.
But I wont be posting for some time sooo yea.

Didnt do shit since I came back but I hope I going to get back into it. It feels like I forgot anything about drawing I dont know how to do anything... anyways I watched Miles Johnston´s gumroad video and get feel for some traditional :D so I did something ... I couldnt finish that stilllife so it looks how it looks.

Just few things... dont really do anything these days dont hae much time for art...

Some studies and sketches.. Did self portrait but It ended up not looking that good I kept moving my head so features kept moving and I could flip the image so I didnt saw mistakes :D But it was a study and I think I learned some things so whatever

HELP
If anybody body by any chance is reading this sorry I didnt really found subforum so I am posting it just in sketchbook and didnt know how to get attentin to text...
I wanted to ask if anybody has gotten acros this bug in photoshop. When I am trying to blend in dark colors ( in color picker it is colors 94-97 ) it creates this hard edges and I cant blend or get rid of them.. it is getting anoying and I just wanted to ask if anybody knows whats the problem so I could fix it..
Thanks for anybody at least looking at text :D
ps. I tried to draw where I see them if it is just my monitor problem but I copy my image to my tablet and it seemed same.

Some things from today... I did work a little on sketches but funny thing, my computer crashed so thats cool. 
I am not going to work more on that portrait going to leave that baw.

Very nice balance of studies and imaginative work! It's very easy to focus too heavily on one or the other hut you seem to be doing a pretty good job. Your life studies are looking good, keep em up and trying to apply what you learn. The knight lady with the one blinded eye has very nice values and edges btw, definitely stood out the most to me.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

jonesoda- thanks man. I try to find some balance but now I didnt drew for longer time so I am lost once again :D yea the knight lady I spend more time but now I am afraid to finish it thinking that I screw it up somehow :D but yea thanks for comment.

Didn´t draw for longer time so I am getting into it again hard way. Pretty failed today though :D

This week I will be moing out so I dont draw too much. Yea its just a stupid excuse but it is what it is :D

Really like your grayscale portraits! looking forward to seen more from your sketchbook :D

allenthelost- thanks alot.

I am back.. wel at least I hope. I was moving out so I didnt have that much time to study or do anything so I found only couple of hours to do something so it is not alot but I hope I can get back to study mode :D ...

some studies and sketches ... Didnt have much time so getting back at track failed this time, and this week I will have maybe some work out of art but after that maybe...
ps: my monitor is pretty much dying and is uncalibrated so if somebody have any ideas or suggestions how to calibrate monitor, let me know.

My monitor is completely dying. I found out that the problems I was having was connected to shitiness of my monitor and it gotten worse. I cant paint anything at the moment, the values are blending all together and weird artefacts are poping in on monitor sooo I gona stick to drawing or traditional for the moment... I hopelessly try to do at least something for those weeks but I just given up for now... 

something something... I am trying new method for traditional rendering so I did more of photo "studies".. hope in a few days I will have new monitor or something...

great stuff dude :)
keep it up.

Leonard-  Thanks man.
some stuff I hope I will be back soon.

Some things some things.. trying to finish some things to put to portfolio or something... Today I  tried new process .. almost straight to color and was pretty nice so maybe going to practice it more..

Hey Varbas...well, you're definitely not a noob. You have some really great rendering and values here. The lighting on that last creature is really nice. Keep up the good work!
ChrisDMiller - well thanks alot but not so hasty :D you could wait for today stuff because you would maybe change your opinion :D ...

Some studies and sketches... totaly failed at color study, I dont even know how to paint skintones all in color... but yea something to study