CC3 Knopfkaters adventures
Oh, i almost had forgot to create a post XD

in the beginning i had so many ideas, so i tried to organize them and did some thumbnails^^

( i won't post all of them)

[Image: NXYh7js.jpg]
[Image: 5RidPUx.png]
and some Studies Stupid
[Image: NsuDXVy.jpg]
[Image: CGce3qV.jpg]
[Image: C4n7LiT.jpg]
and thought about characters
[Image: M3DWR07.jpg]
Glad you are joining in! That first comp top left in the value sketches is pretty compelling thought the figure could be more dynamic and in some action. I like how you are breaking down the patterns on the sandstone. Very neat thing to do.
Let's see some more! :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Thank you Amit
You're right, the figures are very stiff. i still have many problems with doing Thumbnails and Line art
(the next thing i should practice)

Update:

I did a few more thumbnails to decide in which direction to go. And i found my general concept.
I struggle a little bit with it, because i don't if the concept fit's the brief.

"A little scavenger boy entering a abandoned environment around a church in a desert like environment.
Robots stand and lay everywhere, all of them seem to be dead. In the foreground is a robot which has a little glow in his eyes."

EDIT:
i picked the most interesting looking ones and work on all of them at a time. It might look like a waste of time, but finding the right one is more important to me, then have a fully rendered piece with a bad foundation at the end.

The next step is to make the scene readable and do a "clean" drawing

i hope this made sense :)

[Image: V5VDYMB.png]

And some more toughs about the character
(some hand-studies might be useful Meh )
[Image: S4ZvHp9.png]
hopefully finish something in time  :D

[Image: XMJDPlf.png]
Welcome! I really like your approach for the sandstone study, great way to learn and attain the understanding. As for the last wip, I'm not really sure what's going on, I hope it'll become more clear as you develop the painitng. Good luck!

Thanks for the kind words

i hope it will read better after putting some more time into it
it should get better after pushing the contrast a bit more
2 days to go  Thinking

[Image: 5GzIIgu.png]
1 Day left Shock

rust Study (will use it tomorrow )

[Image: faxT0LP.jpg]

Thinking

[Image: Mama5Kq.png]
ok... it will be a long night ^^

[Image: XVJ0r2M.jpg]
[Image: 2tajoQS.png]
6am and still not finished Meh

ok, have to go to school now^^

[Image: WRJFnL6.png]
Hey dude, nice work! Eventhough it's not finished. You could always finish it afterwards if you have time left.