CC 05
Finally got time to participate too. :)
Starting off with ref/moodboards, here we go:

Attached Files Image(s)

Interesting stuff to channel ideas from! This nagging feuling of tolle (you say in Englisch cool?) stayed with me all through yesterday. I bet you know how to make custom PS brushes, I'm gonna waste a day and experiment with fractal brushes, since you started out right on zis topic, think you might benefit more from it than me. Keep up zee good work, mein freund!
@jesusWasAnAstronaut: Hey man! Yeah, had a kind of similar idea and used some custom shapes and fooled around with some procedural geometry. I have actualy no idea what a fractal brush is, but I would guess it's something similar?

Tried to approach the brief by scribbling stuff, but I don't feel I have a direction I want to go in yet. I kinda want to end up with a design where two elements combined look like another one (sorry for bad paraphrase, I'm sure what I mean has a fancy name that I don't know). No clue how I'll do this, yet.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice progressions. There is some interesting stuff starting to come out, keep it up!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Keep it up this is looking very progressive as Amit already mention. BTW nice job on gathering the references its very helpful for others to see what you're refering to for your studies.