Allenthelost's Sketchbook
I think youre well on your way with studying, doing good so far! I think your front and side view models look ok, but your 3/4 views can use a bit more work sometimes. Don't be discouraged to post ''bad'' art, i had another sketchbook years ago, but i deleted it because i thought the content was ugly.. Now i regret it cause I would have loved to see how far i have come so far. :) Maybe something to think about!
studying stuff as well as trying out some ways to make it easier for me to draw eyes. they have always been a problem for me.

Attached Files Image(s)

I need to start uploading more or less finished stuff, or at least that's what I think? 
I dunno. I have to finish stuff, while trying not to make it perfekt and shit. I gotta try you know

Attached Files Image(s)

trying out a more simple way (at least for me) when it comes to drawing illustrations / comics.
Going to make a oneshot comic of an idea I've had for a while with this character as well. that is if things goes as planned :)

Attached Files Image(s)

some model studies from school. Would like to apologise for the fact that some of the photos are sideways or upside down. just noticed it now as I was loading them up :/

Attached Files Image(s)

Vampire the masquerade roll-playing character :>

Attached Files Image(s)

that first pencil sketch up there, i just love how it looks D:

Once again some VTM rp characters dealing with some bullshit. a friend wanted me to sketch something and this is what I came up with

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-09-2016, 06:15 AM)Nick C. Wrote: that first pencil sketch up there, i just love how it looks D:

Thank you :D

haven't uploaded in a while, but I've still been drawing a ton.  just some fanart as well as some trials when it comes to inking in Clip Studio. 
Gonna practice more inking in that program! which is neat. trying really hard to keep up studying and stuff while also batteling my own demons (so to speak.)

Attached Files Image(s)

played the game Lifeless Planet.  So obviously I had to make fanart because I'm a sap.

Attached Files Image(s)

discovered that using green as a base colour really helps when drawing people of a lighter complex. Which is also why I made a very obvious note to myself. I do that a lot.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey allenthelost cool sketchbook you have here. I really like the last color doodle you did. One thing I noticed though, is that your figures in your imaginary work look a bit off sometimes. Maybe try out some anatomy if you aren't already doing that.

(12-11-2016, 07:02 PM)NoodleInBox Wrote: Hey allenthelost cool sketchbook you have here. I really like the last color doodle you did. One thing I noticed though, is that your figures in your imaginary work look a bit off sometimes. Maybe try out some anatomy if you aren't already doing that.

Hello to you too NoodleInBox! Thank you for your comment :) 
I do see what you are talking about when it comes to the anatomy and I shall work on it. I'm still trying to get myself to use references as often as I can, but I've not been doing a good job.
Once again thank you for your comment :)

gonna make two portrait a day as practice.

Attached Files Image(s)

okay so maybe more  than just two portraits a day? I dunno but the minimum is at least 2.

Attached Files Image(s)

1 redraw from an old drawing of myself, so that doesn't really classify as a portrait study really.

Attached Files Image(s)

drew Jyn yesterday

Attached Files Image(s)

adding a bunch of sketches as well

Attached Files Image(s)

more sketches

Attached Files Image(s)