Aria's scrapbook.
Hello and welcome to my stash of sketches and work-in-progress. 
By making this thread I hope to seek improvement with each of my artwork, so I would really appreciate any critiques and comments I may get  Thumbs_up

Currently I'm working on a painting of Mercy of Overwatch.
[Image: mercy_wip_by_imagin_aria-dadbqi9.png]

My Fb: Imagin-Aria
Nice to meet you!
Nothing major to critique, looks good so far.
Hi! Just curious, seeing you start off with grayscale, how do you slap on the colors?

Plus, how was the convention?

Your local comic book artists are brutal. I've seen the covers! Gempak Stars is it? Not quite sure!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
(08-09-2016, 11:56 PM)John Wrote: Hi! Just curious, seeing you start off with grayscale, how do you slap on the colors?

Plus, how was the convention?

Your local comic book artists are brutal. I've seen the covers! Gempak Stars is it? Not quite sure!

Usually I put colors on a Soft Light layer, then fix up several times with Overlay (mostly for lighting/shadow mistakes).

The convention in April went quite well for a newbie like me and I learned a lot from it. Looking forward to the next one in later August!

I'm only a Vietnamese student in Malaysia, so I am not very familiar with the Malaysian artist community yet... But there truly are a number of amazing artists over here, such as Zeen Chin and Puppeteer Lee :D

My Fb: Imagin-Aria
Nice to meet you!
main crit: mooooore! :D