CC September
Coming in a little late but I thought I'd set myself a goal and have a crack at this challenge.

These were a good warm-up, want to do a wizard, so mostly focusing on that. Started summer thumbnails as I have an idea for the scene but I want to work out the best composition.

The guy with the fiery palm strike looks interesting! You can do this!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Nice warm-ups Bmswift :).

Is that pen and watercolour? Looks great.

My favourite is the guy with the fire and ice coming out of his hands.

Keep it going :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Thanks John! 

@Artloader - thanks, yep they are watercolour over inked drawings :)

Onto some thumbnailing:

Need to work on some design details for robe and background before doing a final rough. I'm running out of time!

Worked some more on design of clothing, some basic prop ideas for background and also getting my composition in place. Had a bit of fun with basic values too. Next step I think I'll do a more detailed drawing to get everything clearer before beginning the final!

Hopefully I'll have enough time!

Okay getting it more plotted out, still finalising background design.. I don't want it to take too much focus over the subject but I want to have it right/believable. Pretty knew to all this so just trying to do what seems right.

If I want to finish it in time I'm going to have to get to painting very soon. I think tomorrow I'll be starting that, which should be interesting! I still wanted to do a colour comp! Not enough time!!

First night of painting, has been a lot of fun already, but still do much to do!

Great to see someone working on traditional media Bmswift. Keep it going!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Like your sketches, and like that you work traditional as well! Really curious to see this finished!

cool cool, always love seeing more trad stuff. Go go get it done son!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Thanks everyone! Had a lot of fun with this, posted up my final in the finals thread:
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7...#pid106745