Help with idea and technique for sky and clouds
Some month ago an idea popped into my mind, I thought it would be cool to try, but I saw it and still see it as a very complex idea to work on, however I resolve to challenge myself to try to develop.
The truth is that the sky is always impressing me with its different shapes and climates that may be unique that day, I thought it would be very interesting to approach a sky with a phenomenal aspect, but first I hit the idea of showing some non-existent phenomenon, until I put in my head that I wanted a kind of non-existent aircraft that we could interpret in different ways, it could be an invasion or just a rare alignment of clouds.

Summarizing a character would be observing this event in the sky, this airship would like it to have a cloud texture, but that the idea of an aircraft over the sky is clear.

Who can give me a light on how to better highlight this idea, I am grateful!

Attached Files Image(s)

Best way to apprach this would be to do a lot of cloud studies. There is a study group on this forum called materials and effects and the first assingment were clouds IIRC. When you do a lot of studies and learn how to simplify the shape and values of clouds and understand they actually form, it'll be much easier to create something man-made out of a cloud.

Many thanks man!

I will really go there, I feel more willing to participate in studies like that in a group, when I decide to do studies of the type by myself, I end up discouraging.