Biological/Mechanical CC 7
Two contrasts: Biological vs Mechanical

The story line:
In the hospital for heart disease.
The robot says to the sick boy: "If your heart does not function properly, you can take mine!"
WIP

[Image: WlnBvMb.jpg]

[Image: gu2xJCp.jpg]

[Image: V0qaqpW.jpg]

[Image: JjLjdRS.jpg]

[Image: NX7FJvv.jpg]

[Image: skuTS1V.jpg]

[Image: uW1hNrB.jpg]
Wow, you did a great job on the painting and design of the characters! I could totally imagine this as an animated movie! :)

Looking good! Looks like this is about to be finished! Don't forget to post the final version at the finals thread! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-8010.html

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
(11-19-2016, 03:35 AM)Zorrentos Wrote: Wow, you did a great job on the painting and design of the characters! I could totally imagine this as an animated movie! :)

Hi,
Thank you very much for the nice words! I am very happy that you like it :)
Your WIP is coming together pretty nice. Good luck!
(11-19-2016, 10:47 PM).John Wrote: Looking good! Looks like this is about to be finished! Don't forget to post the final version at the finals thread! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-8010.html

Thank you very much. I have just posted my final version of my entry.
You can check it out on the CC 7 final thread :)
Hey, welcome :)

I really like your idea! I hope you'll participate in challenges to come.

(11-22-2016, 03:57 AM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Hey, welcome :)

I really like your idea! I hope you'll participate in challenges to come.

Hello, Piotr :)
Thank you for your comment! I am very happy that you like my idea. I didn’t know about this challenges before and when I found out about this one I was very happy to see that there are more challenges to come. I will definitely try to participate again – the themes are so cool :)