Coinhero's sketchbook
I feel really out of my comfort zone on this 
[Image: 69uyLeY.jpg]
I did some more work on the that fox painting but its too cringe, luckily today is my weekly painting class so I'll upload that instead. This time is a much more difficult composition and there's a lot of greens and just like difficult to paint colors or at least difficult for me.
[Image: QHHzVLm.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oxz7dku25a1suoh70o1_1280.jpg]
I failed at time management and... yea
[Image: oSU7GIJ.jpg]
I edited photos for uni today and did some more fan art because getting more that 2 people to look at my pictures feels good and drawing fan art stuff is easy on my brain.
[Image: I9JC9bu.jpg]
You are so consistend with your posting man. It makes me look so bad though so stop! Nah just kidding never stop you are improving so much*.* what university do you go to?

(10-20-2017, 04:26 AM)NoodleInBox Wrote: You are so consistend with your posting man. It makes me look so bad though so stop! Nah just kidding never stop you are improving so much*.* what university do you go to?

Yea I've been drawing daily for a bit over a year now as a part of a 4chan daily art challenge thing that used to be called lavaflake but now its drawing.today where you have to submit at least 30 mins of works everyday or you lose your streak. I upload daily here because its a better place for discussion and I don't want to spam tumblr too much.

I'm going to an art academy here in Bulgaria called AMTII studying graphic design and photography. 2 years in I realized drawing pictures is more fun that design/photography so now I draw picture like this and then do school stuff if I find the time to
[Image: LdQHsHj.jpg]
I'ma finish this tomorrow and start then paint something other that a hat in time [Image: fh6tBfy.jpg]
Here is some gross art:[Image: tumblr_oy6ld1PmZ41suoh70o1_1280.jpg]
I didn't get to paint much, had to do photography stuff
[Image: c8TsTa4g.jpg]
Gonna finish it next week. Shout outs to my foot.
[Image: leIA2jp.jpg]
This week is a little crazy its hard to focus on painting. I did a whole lot of little and out of focus things on this image so I can figure out everything before I start painting big focus points [Image: EICLxrt.jpg]
I promise I'm not slacking off just having a busy week
[Image: Lflkpwl.jpg]
this is enough[Image: Mg4Tahd.jpg]
no painting today just some ink on paper
[Image: Gle9tRG.jpg]
I forgot to finish a couple of minor things but I'm too lazy to take a new picture and edit it
[Image: cMw0WrCg.jpg]
Had to do photography stuff today zzzZZzz[Image: BlvBFw3.jpg]
I finished this oil painting today next week is the last nature morte and after that its people painting time :)
[Image: 189FihM.jpg]
It's taking me longer to finish stuff I think I'm getting lazy and this painting is stupid 
[Image: Ci25FH4.jpg]
Maybe I should have added some motion blur to this not sure.
[Image: tumblr_oyqyd1jWYy1suoh70o1_r1_1280.jpg]
I'll try to sketch something now