[Image: S3CHynY.jpg]ssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[Image: nP3lePW.jpg]forgot to submit yesterday
[Image: E8j4VzI.jpg]
[Image: wWi4oyJ.jpg]
[Image: 5vx4G10.jpg]
[Image: EBybZpV.jpg]
[Image: 9ztjykw.jpg]
I am the kiiiing of froogs[Image: kmfOK2M.jpg]
I like the way you paint Coinhero, the brush textures are really nice.

I sense that if you pushed your perspective and construction a bit more, it would lift your work to the next level, have you seen the Draw a Box site (http://drawabox.com/)? It's a goldmine.

Keep pushing!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Cool stuff dude! Your use of texture is way more organic than my approach, and you have some nice storytelling going on in some of these pieces. However, I feel that you may get a bit too caught up with the texturing/looseness and lose a bit of clarity in doing so. For example, your recent landscape study with the trees and creek/river doesn't have much feeling of distance. Try grouping your values together more and separating foreground, middleground, and background to further that illusion of distance.

Keep it up!

Tnx for the feedback! I fully agree that I'm getting super caught up in textures, I think I'm using them to cover up my mistakes witch is a pretty bad thing to do. I want to try and find a middle ground between my crazy texture stuff and painting more like this frog painting I'm working on or the snake one from before. Also I'm trying to paint from imagination as much as I can atm (because a teacher from uni called me a tracer and pissed me off lol)
[Image: AsrBwLK.jpg]
Digging some of those environments Coinhero :) your characters and anatomy are maybe not quite as strong so that's something to grind away at. You've got a nice painterly style - it's enough for me to want to subscribe to see more!

[Image: VBbR4ZA.jpg]
I did a bunch of lame things today but who cares about studies and shit?? Here is a joke painting I did for a guy from my guild in gw2
[Image: HFnkQ1m.jpg]