Hello guys! My name is Isabella, but you can call me Bella, it sounds better haha. 

Well, I'm a video game development student from Brazil and I want to be an illustrator (oh, and I also want to work at CD Projekt Red one day hahaha), I always enjoyed drawing, since I was a little child, but I've never had any kind of art lessons (only at college, but it wasn't really good), so I don't have a consistent knowledge of anatomy, proportion, perspective, composition... well, the basics of design... Anyway, I actually started studying all of it about 6 months ago, and I believe I'm improving, but I'm still a little confused, so I hope some of you guys can help me to get things clearer haha.

Thank you, guys! I hope I'll make some friends in here, since I don't know many artists  Tongue

See ya :)

Hey Dreschler.

Quote:so I don't have a consistent knowledge of anatomy, proportion, perspective, composition... well, the basics of design...

Basics of design: crash course video by our very own Amit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh0kwBIW2Hw
Anatomy and proportion : Figure Drawing For All It's Worth by Andrew Loomis can be found here http://www.alexhays.com/loomis/
Perspective : How To Draw by Scott Robertson, David Chelsea's Perspective for Comic Book Artists
Composition : Creative Illustration by Andrew Loomis (also can be found at alexhays.com/loomis/)

Make a sketchbook! Update often! Welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hi Bella!

You seem to struggle with the same things most people do,
so create a sketchbook and join us moving forward, welcome to the Crimson Daggers:)
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Dreschler :)

In addition to the great advice you've already received, I'd also reccomend Dorian Iten's Accuracy Guide, very useful in my experience.

Good luck!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Thank you guys! I just created a Sketchbook, hope I'll see you there!