Re-Introduction: Hi, I'm Sean! (AKA Valency)
Hi all!

I had originally signed up here in 2013, intro'd myself, and then sort of dropped off the face of the earth. I'd like to try being a bit more involved as I'm having trouble finding some people to do art with and I'm trying to get back into it. In the time that I was gone, I have improved quite a bit, but only on the point of art, not on speed or concepts. Attached are a few pieces that I've made along the line of concept art.

I'm not sure what my goals are, but I'd love to do some art sessions if anyone is up for that. I miss being around other artists like I was in college.

[Image: distant___4k_download_by_valencygraphics-d9l2t0j.jpg]
[Image: trying_out_the_new_powers_by_valencygrap...aqnjkm.jpg]
[Image: arctic_doodle_by_valencygraphics-da0ois9.jpg]
[Image: abaddon___4k_lms_wallpaper_fan_art_by_va...aot6t5.jpg]
[Image: galaxy___4k_by_valencygraphics-daq99vb.jpg]
[Image: 4k_wallpaper___cornucopia_nebula_by_vale...apxd8n.jpg]

As some of you are probably aware, the Abaddon art is a fan piece, based on Dan Luvisi's LMS. I'm still trying to work on body and form. 

Thanks for having this community! Feel free to check out my DeviantArt or website to see some of the other stuff I've done. I hope to add some more by the end of the year. :)

Best,

Sean

Graphic Designer

Deviantart: ValencyGraphics
[Image: ValencYSignatureupdate.png]
Welcome back dude, some nice environments there, I really like the red circular portal.

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(05-24-2017, 04:56 PM)Artloader Wrote: Welcome back dude, some nice environments there, I really like the red circular portal.

Thanks! It was inspired by the newer Death Stranding trailer. :)

Graphic Designer

Deviantart: ValencyGraphics
[Image: ValencYSignatureupdate.png]