I guess "hello" is the obvious thing to put here...
Hi all, I found this site after someone one the LevelUp! FB page mentioned how useful it was so thought I'd come check it out. I'm an aspiring artist, wanting to do illustrations for cards, books, games etc and am busy trying to get good enough for that and get a solid portfolio together. I'm perhaps starting a little late at 34 years old and I used to have a good career as a 3d Designer. I've done work for various big companies like Calvin Klein, BAE Systems and lots of others and was really doing pretty well in my chosen field. Then I got diagnosed with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) which meant I had difficulty walking, lost some vision in my right eye and almost all feeling in my hands. Thankfully, via the beauty of the NHS, I get drugs intravenously put into my system every 28 days which modify my immune system and have made me basically "normal" again. I'm now trying to get life back on track and am pursuing what really makes me happy as life's too short to be wasting it.

I look forward to posting work and getting crit from you guys and hopefully having a few useful nuggets to offer too.
Hey Kristoff,

Boy that sounds rough. It is inspiring seeing people like you kick butt despite of the ailments. Hey man, don't be a stranger. Start a sketchbook or something. Welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Kristoff :).

Sounds like you've gone through some heavy stuff, glad that you made it through fella.

Good luck with your goals, I look forward to seeing your progress.

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook