Progress, critique is always welcomed!
Smile 
Hi, I'm Ria (or procxied). Here is some more recent art stuff focusing on some basic fundamentals. By the way is there an easier/faster way to upload images? 

[Image: WHa8mJv.jpg]
[Image: KuzLdBi.jpg]
[Image: NpDm678.jpg][Image: 0Sil3yL.jpg]
[Image: lvIWIho.jpg][Image: qKM8KIT.jpg]
darn, how does one format the images so that they are in the same line...Devastated, very sad ahhhh. do i have to code it?? i'm so lazy... maybe next week........
wait... somehow it's ok (-ish) now?!

Heeeeyyy I found your SB!!

Nice stuff in here, lots of studies! Hmm, we need more imaginative stuff for sure!

A little critique I noticed here; But these are very very little things

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/attachme...rstudy.jpg

Look at the arm you drew that's coming out, the way the deltoid lines up with the pectoralis, it's like cut off, like it dips in whereas the original its rounded out. In the original he's got a leeeetle bit more stomach and theres a very subtle tilt in the way his stomach is that's important but hard to nail ina gesture. Also his thighs and calves in particular are a tad longer. Pay a little attention also to the way his nose in yours is slanting into the cavity of the eye socket, it's very subtle.

Oh and ur so young but so good OMG XX <3

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Quote:Heeeeyyy I found your SB!!
Nice stuff in here, lots of studies! Hmm, we need more imaginative stuff for sure!
Eyyyy xD 
Yeah, I agree. This week I'm working on some environment practice so I'll see what I can do with my imagination :D To be honest I lack pretty heavily in the creativity department even though that's the most important part of design haha. I'll work on it tho!

Quote:Look at the arm you drew that's coming out, the way the deltoid lines up with the pectoralis, it's like cut off, like it dips in whereas the original its rounded out. In the original he's got a leeeetle bit more stomach and theres a very subtle tilt in the way his stomach is that's important but hard to nail in a gesture. Also his thighs and calves in particular are a tad longer. Pay a little attention also to the way his nose in yours is slanting into the cavity of the eye socket, it's very subtle.
Ah, I really should have paid more attention to these things. I'll try to improve my observational skills for sure and hopefully learning anatomy will lead to me making more informed painting/drawings that are more accurate as well. Thanks for pointing out these things, it's very helpful :) especially the part about the nose, I feel the face isn't too accurate.

Quote:Oh and ur so young but so good OMG XX <3
I feel regretful including my age, I think my art seems better than it actually is when I put my age in front of it haha... I'll prob delete that part  154218d4 but thanks anyhow Blushing

Great work here! You are practicing all the right stuff! Perspective, anatomy, painting...way to be!

Sketchbook

@Tygerson: Thanks for the comment :) good to know I'm on (hopefully) the right path haha... too bad I didn't do any fundamentals this week nooo, I'll be sure to do it today tho (first gotta eat :/ ).

[Image: kXmcUs4.jpg][Image: oP2MBDh.jpg]
[Image: Xl73Ung.jpg]

You're noticeably studying very hard and in the right way procxied. Just more, more, more! and then try to apply what you are learning to some cool paintings/pieces. Will stay tuned ;)

@Bledly Thanks for the reply :) I'll continue studying for sure!

yeah so... improvement is needed haha

just added more detail, thinking about the overlaps in armor and how each piece would be in 3D space

gesture/figure drawing

started on pecs assignments but confused a bit about the attachment since it's under some other muscles in the shoulder... will cont to study and upload the assignments hopefully next week

Wow, love all the mini armored figures--great imagination!

Sketchbook